Friday, November 19, 2010

This weeks blog....

I have finally started my print, Its a lot harder than I thought it would be. I have decided to do my suicide print first. I really need to get some other projects going over break and Im doing a "photoshoot" with Kara Petterson and Im really excited, so hopefully I will get some things out of that. Also I really like the idea of weaving in my photos with my drawing of the women, but it is not easy and it doesn't look they way expected so hopefully I can get that worked out.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.emmamcdonaldphotography.com/index.html

    i think you'll like this chick's work. She did her undergrad at East Carolina Univ. when I was in grad school there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loovveee her photos. These are some of the coolest pictures I have seen in a while. For sure some good inspiration.

    ReplyDelete